Who we are
Our website address is: https://hairssentialsbymlpro.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
HAIRssentialsByMLPro respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our website only in the ways disclosed in this statement.
Part I. Types of Information We Collect
- Contact Information. For example, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. We may also collect your mobile phone number.
- Payment Information. For example, we may collect your credit card number and billing address.
- Shopping History. For example, we may collect personal information about the items you viewed, added to your cart, purchased or returned.
- Information You Post. We may collect personal information you post in a public space on our website, such as on our Product Reviews feature.
- Social Media Information. We may collect personal information you post on our social media pages. We may also collect your social media profile information and personal information posted on your page.
- Information You Submit. We may collect personal information when you send us a message through the “Contact Us” page or similar features on our website. We may also collect personal information when you enter a promotion. This may include photos, videos and other user-generated content that you submit.
- Demographic Information. We may collect your birthdate, age, gender and zip code. We may also collect personal information relating to your hobbies, interests and shopping behavior.
- Device Information. We may collect the type of device you use to access our website. For example, we may also collect your device identifier, IP address or mobile operating system.
- Location Information. We may collect precise location information from your device. This may include information about your exact location when you use our website or may include information that allows us to approximate your location. We may also collect this information in the background when our mobile applications are not in use. For more information about your options related to the collection of your location information, see the “Choices Regarding Your Information” section below.
- Log and Analytics Data. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We may look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. If you use our app, we may look at how often you use the app and where you downloaded it.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Part II. Information Usage
We generally use the data we collect to better engage with you. Specifically, we use this data for:
- To Provide Our Products and Services: This could include fulfilling your requests for products or services. It could also include processing purchases or other transactions.
- To Improve Our Products and Services: We may use your personal information to make our Platform, products and services better. We may also use your personal information to customize your experience with us.
- To Understand Your Interests: For example, we may use your personal information to better understand what products interest you.
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions: This may include responding to your feedback or notifying you if you win a promotion.
- To Communicate With You: We may communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may also contact you about this Policy or our website terms and conditions.
- To Determine Your Eligibility: We may use your personal information to verify your identity or determine your eligibility for some of our products, services and promotions. For example, this may include verifying your age, date of birth and state of residence. If you apply for a job through our Platform, we may use the personal information you provide to evaluate your application.
- For Marketing Purposes: We may provide you with information about new products and special offers. We might use your personal information to serve you ads about products and offers. We might tell you about new features or updates. These might be third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. We may also use your personal information to send you electronic communications, including through email or text message.
- For Interest-Based Advertising: Selecting ads that are more likely to be relevant to you based on data such as your browsing activity, the time of day you visit specific Digital Properties and the time you spend on them, and non-precise geographic data inferred about your device(s). For more information about your choices related to these communications, see the “Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies” section below.
- To Send Push Notifications: If you use our mobile apps, we may send you push notifications about new products or special offers.
- Complying with Legal Process: To satisfy in good faith any applicable law, legal process, or proper governmental request, such as to respond to a subpoena (whether civil or criminal) or similar process.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Part III. Security
The Internet is not 100% secure. Like all businesses, we cannot guarantee the security of the personal infromation you provide to us via the Platform. We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing. We offer links to other Web sites. Please note: When you click on links to other Web sites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from ours. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. A user id and a password are needed to access certain areas of our website. It is your responsibility to protect your username and password.
Part IV. Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies
We automatically collect certain types of usage and device information when you visit our website, read our emails or otherwise engage with us. We typically collect this information through cookies (a small text file sent from a website and stored on your device), web beacons or pixels and similar tracking technologies, and we may utilize third party services to collect this information. For example, these tracking technologies may collect information about your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, date and time stamp, unique device ID, and about the way you engage with our website, for example, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our website, the pages you visit, how frequently you access our website, whether you open emails or click the links contained in emails, whether you access the website from multiple devices, the products you view and click on, and similar actions you take.
- We use this information collected through tracking technologies to provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising, recognize you across multiple devices, monitor aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns of our visitors, and otherwise enhance our website and your user experience.
- Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies or other tracking technologies, or to reject browser cookies. To control flash cookies, which we may use on certain websites from time to time, you can go here. Why? Because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings.
- If you block cookies, certain features on our website may not work. Depending on your mobile device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies and you may not be able to block non-cookie technologies (such as flash cookies) and these browser settings that block cookies may have no effect on such techniques. In additon, options you select relating to cookies and other tracking technologies are browser and device specific. You must exercise these choices on each browser and device you use.
We engage in interest-based advertising to deliver online advertising that may be more relevant to your interests. We permit 3rd party online advertising networks, social media companies, and other 3rd party services to collect information about your use of our websites and website over time so that they may play or display ads on our website, on other websites, apps, or services you may use, and on other devices you may use. Typically, though not always, the information used for interest-based advertising is collected through cookies or similar tracking technologies. We may share a common account identifier (such as an email address or user ID) or hashed data with our 3rd party advertising partners to help identify you across devices or serve you ads on social media sites you may use. We and our 3rd party partners use this information to make the advertisements you see online more relevant to your interests, as well as to provide advertising-related services such as reporting, attribution, analytics, and market research.
- To learn more about interest-based advertising and how you may be able to control the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes, please visit AdRoll’s policy here.
- Please note, however, that some advertising opt-outs may not be effective unless your browser is set to accept cookies. Furthermore, the options you select relating to interest-based advertising are browser and device specific. If you use a different device, change browsers, or delete the opt-out cookies, you may need to perform the opt-out task again.
- You may also be able to limit certain interest-based mobile advertising through the settings on your mobile device by selecting “limit ad tracking” (iOS) or “opt out of interest-based ads” (Android). You may also be able to opt-out of some – but not all – interest-based ads served by mobile ad networks by clicking here and downloading the mobile AppChoices app.
How we protect your data
Our Do Not Track Policy:
- Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
- Options you select are browser and device specific.
Part V. Children Under 13
Our website is intended for adults. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 though our Platform. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe we may have collected personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at hairssentialsbymlpro@gmail,com.
We may choose or be required by law to provide different or additional disclosures relating to the processing of personal information about residents of certain states. Please refer below for disclosures that may be applicable to you:
- To submit a request, please contact us at hairssentialsbymlpro@gmail,com
Part VI. Problem Resolution
If problems arise, users may contact us by email, phone, mail, or fax. We are committed to resolving disputes within ten (10) business days.